Upper and lining: 100% leather
Outsole: full rubber
Black and White:
Our full grain Italian Bulgaro leather is strong, durable, and waterproof with a smooth finish and soft hand.
Our Italian Rustika leather is strong, durable, and waterproof with a smooth finish and soft hand. This waxed nubuck is designed to be scratch sensitive, developing a patina and vintage look through use.
SIZE & FIT
LOOK AFTER ME
Black and White:
This leather is tanned in a special process that results in a waterproof finish that's effective up to 15,000 cycles. After long term use, we recommend refreshing this coating with a leather waterproofing spray. Roots Leather Protector can also be used to increase resistance to stains, oils, and water.
- Remove laces, and wipe off any dirt or dust with a damp soft cloth or sponge
- Avoid the use of firm bristle brushes or scratchy sponges as these will damage the surface of the leather
- Never soak the leather
- Remove excess moisture with a dry soft cloth
- For stains, use Roots Leather Cleaner to clean the leather, following leather cleaner instructions
- Follow up with a neutral or colour matched shoe polish to restore colour and shine
This leather is naturally water resistant due to the waxy surface. To restore the waxy surface finish, use waxed leather specific conditioners.
Store in a dry, cool place, out of the sun. Do not wrap in plastic. Allow boots to dry in between use.
- Remove laces, and wipe off any dirt or dust with a lightly damp, or dry, soft cloth
- Take care not to scrub too vigorously as this will strip the oil from the surface.
- Avoid the use of firm bristle brushes or scratchy sponges as these will scratch the surface of the leather.
- Never soak the leather.
- Remove excess moisture with a dry soft cloth.
- Small scratches and points of wear are normal and desirable in this type of leather due to the waxy surface.
- Light scratches can be easily rubbed out with fingers.
- For stains, use Roots Leather Cleaner to clean the leather, following leather cleaner instructions.
- To restore and rehydrate the leather, use a waxed or oiled leather cream.
- A soft dry bristle polishing brush can be used after to even out the application of the cream.